Taking Care of Your New Wig
Follow these tips to help keep your wig looking great.
- Your wig is made of synthetic hair. Heat from a curling iron, flat iron or blow dryer can melt most synthetic hair.
- Brush with a wide-tooth comb, or wire bristle vent brush.
- Styling products are safe to use.
- Foam rollers are great for adding some curl, and are safe for all wigs.
- Wash with mild shampoo, press in a towel to remove excess moisture, and hang to dry.
- Do not brush or comb while wet.
- Store your wig on a foam head or in aplastic bag when not in use.
- Have fun with your wig!