Light Magic for Dark Times: More than 100 Spells, Rituals, and Practices for Coping in a Crisis
Light Magic for Dark Times (Hardcover) by author Lisa Marie Basile, Foreword/Contributions by Kristen J. Sollee.
Best Books of 2018, Entropy Magazine
2018 Hit List, The Tarot Lady
The ultimate collection of self-care practices and rituals for illumination, resiliency, self-care, and inner magic, Light Magic for Dark Times offers a modern, compassionate & magical map toward illumination.
Luna Luna Magazine's Lisa Marie Basile shares spells, rituals, and practices, including:
- A spell to banish recurring nightmares
- A graveyard meditation for engaging with death
- A mermaid ritual for going with the flow
- A zodiac practice for tapping into celestial mojo
- A rose-quartz elixir for finding self-love
- A spell to recharge after a protest or social justice work
- + crystals, herbs, sigil magic, fashion magic, shadow work, and sex magic
These 100 spells are ideal for those inexperienced with self-care rituals, as well as experienced witches. They can be cast during a crisis or to help prevent one, to protect loved ones, to welcome new beginnings, to heal from grief, or to find strength. Feminist, easy-to-do, and accessible, this is the perfect guide for anyone looking to live an inspired life.
Whether you're working with the earth, journaling for self-growth, healing with tinctures or crystals, meditating through grief, brewing, enchanting, or communing with your coven, Light Magic for Dark Times will help you tap into your inner witch in times of need.